CRM Mitchell1 2023-05-11T22:02:09+00:002014 Cadillac ATS CRM Mitchell1 2023-05-11T22:02:09+00:00
- remove and install front pads and true rotors
- BRAKE FLUID EXCHANGE IS RECOMMENDED EVERY 2 YEARS
- REMOVE AND INSTALL REAR BRAKE PADS AND RESURFACE ROTORS
- REMOVE WHEELS FROM VEHICLE. INSPECT BRAKES. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- Adjusted to- 35PSI (x4)
CARMEN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/10/2023